Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Why Am I Doing This?

Cooking has always been an interest of mine, but it wasn't until I became a mother that I discovered just how much I love it. I get a lot of fulfillment out of preparing healthy food for my family! Cutting back on grocery bills is also a huge factor in why I prepare most things from scratch. I now have a real passion for meal planning, coupon clipping, nutrition-researching, and getting delicious food into my family!

Several people have asked for some of my collection of recipes; I've been asked to hold a cooking class, my husband wants me to write a cookbook, and some of my Facebook friends said that they would follow me on a blog. Those are a few of the reasons that I have decided to put this blog together. Another HUGE reason is that I'd like to collect your recipes,too! Please leave a comment anytime with your favorite recipe in it! If you decide to use one of the listed recipes, be sure to leave a comment letting me know what you and your family thought of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment