Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Keryn's Breakfast Creation




Sweet Keryn is a work-outside-of-the-home-mom by day, a beautiful cake baker/decorator in her free time, and somewhere in there she makes up delicious breakfast recipes like this one! She is one busy mama!! She sent this yummy breakfast recipe to me, and I tried it today. I made up my own cinnamon and sugar proportions, but you can play with it to see what works for you. The kids all had seconds, and it was so easy! Thanks, Keryn!

Ingredients:
one can of biscuits
1/3 cup of sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 stick of butter (melted)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400.
Mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl.

Roll each biscuit into a ball, and dip each ball into the melted butter. Roll each buttery ball into the cinnamon/sugar mixture and place in a baking dish. Stack the balls on top of each other and bake for about 20 minutes. I found that the top ones cooked quite a bit faster than the bottom, so I put the bottom ones back in for another seven-ish minutes. Pull apart and enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. I made it this morning..it was so good Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make this VERY soon!!! So glad you are back in to life and back in the kitchen!!! Love you sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete