Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Melt in Your Mouth Chicken


I can not tell you where this recipe came from. I'm sure it was from one of my many searches on the internet for simple dinner ideas, though I'm not positive. It isn't the healthiest meal that I prepare, but if served with lots of veggies (which I do), it is just perfect!


Ingredients:
4 boneless chicken breast halves (I am using 8 tenderloins.)
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (freshly grated works the best, but use what you have)
1.5 teaspoons seasoning salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375.

Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings. Spread mixture over chicken breasts and place in a baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes.


2 comments:

  1. If anyone makes this, could you take a picture of it and email it to me? I made it tonight, but we ate it really fast before going to "Touch a Truck" and I completely forgot about taking a picture of it. Thanks, friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks yummy. I might have to try it.

    ReplyDelete