Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tuna and Rice Casserole



My mom made this for us quite a bit while we were living at home. My brother Blake absolutely loved it, and especially liked to mix his pork-and-beans in with his casserole. It may sound yucky, but it is actually quite tasty! It's a cheap and easy meal, so give it a try!

Ingredients:
1 can tuna in water
1 bag rice (cooked)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
pepper to taste

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350.

In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Mix well. Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and bake for 40 minutes.


1 comment:

  1. This looks super yum, but I may have to substitute the tuna for chicken. I threw up tuna when I was pregnant, and I don't think I'll ever look at it the same again.

    You didn't really need to know that, did you? :)

    ReplyDelete