Thursday, October 29, 2009

Year-Round Fruit Salad



I love to make this fruit salad to serve at brunches, or for a dessert. Kids and adults all love it, and it's so simple. The only fresh fruits you need are the bananas, so you can make this delicious salad year-round! I like to add chopped pecans to give it a little crunch, but because it's Frugal Friday, I'm leaving them out to save money.

Ingredients:
1 can mandarin oranges
1 container frozen strawberries (thawed)
2 bananas (sliced)

Directions:
Pour oranges and strawberries into a large bowl (with a lid). Slice your bananas into it. Serve and then refrigerate the leftovers.


1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through a mutual "blog" friend-- hope you don't mind that I popped by for a visit!

    I love looking at all the recipes people post on their blogs, but being, well.... domestically challenged, I can rarely execute. But THIS is a recipe I will definitely try-- and hopefully succeed! Thanks!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://www.confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete