Sunday, November 8, 2009

Chance's Greek Salad



Today's Meatless Monday recipe is one of the most delicious salads I have ever made! My brother Chance is the banquet chef at the Hilton Skirvin in downtown Oklahoma City (yes, the love of food runs in the family!). He made this salad for me one day last week and it has become an addiction! My sweet husband has requested that we eat it every day for lunch! All of these ingredients can be found at your local grocery store.

Ingredients:
1 bag fresh spinach leaves
1 bottle Kraft sun-dried tomato vinaigrette
1 jar Kalamata olives
1 container Feta cheese

Directions:
Plate up the desired amount of spinach. Sprinkle on a little cheese, a few olives, and a drizzle of dressing (adding as much or as little of the ingredients as you desire). Toss it and enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try this. LOVE your blog. Such yummy and "normal" family-type food. All in one spot. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really enjoy writing it! I don't think you'll be disappointed in the salad. It is so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brandi! I'm new to your blog- one of my readers recommended it when I asked about good food blogs- she was right- this is fantastic. Thank you and this salad sounds delicious:)

    ReplyDelete