Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Cake



Mmmmm. . .what a delicious name for a cake, huh? This summer, while on our family vacation, we stopped by my cousin's new home in Arlington, Texas. She and her husband cooked out for us, and this was the dessert that she had prepared. It was so good, looked so pretty, and was unbelievably easy! Thanks, Lindsay!

Ingredients:
1 package chocolate cake mix
1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs
1/2 cup hot water
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350.

Grease or spray a bundt cake pan. Combine all of the ingredients (except for the chocolate chips) and beat until smooth. Mix in the chocolate chips. Bake for one hour.


2 comments:

  1. You might hate me...OK...chances are that you are for SURE going to hate me. I can't find your questionnaire. AND, I have the majority of your header laid out (with what I remember). Why did I wait so long? Because I truly believed that I would eventually figure out where in the world I put it, but no such luck. PLEASE tell me that I haven't caused too many problems and that it's in your sent folder.

    I am SO sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love this cake..I made it this weekend we had some company over and it was a big hit!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete