Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dr. Pepper Cake



This is a Weight Watchers recipe that my friend Mandi shared with me. This is the first time that I have made it. We don't drink Diet Dr. Pepper, but strangely enough, our kids received some while trick-or-treating last week. I definitely don't like to waste things, so I thought now would be the perfect time to make it!

Cake Ingredients:
1 box red velvet cake
8 ounces Diet Dr. Pepper

Icing Ingredients:
2 cups skim milk
1 package cheesecake flavored pudding mix
1 container cool whip

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350.

Combine the cake mix and Dr. Pepper. Pour into a 9x13 dish and bake for 30 minutes.

Mix pudding and milk until thick. Spread it over the (completely cooled) cake. Spread the cool whip over the pudding. Store in the refrigerator.


No comments:

Post a Comment