Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dump Cake

My friend and fellow blogger, Amanda (check out her beautiful family here) shared this dessert recipe with me. *She's also a fantastic photographer in the OKC area if you're needing one! Our husbands are firefighters together, and this is a huge hit with those guys! She says that she normally uses two cans of apple pie filling and leaves out the pineapple, but with recipes like this, you can mix and match! Thanks, Amanda!

Ingredients:

20 ounces crushed pineapple
16 ounces cherry pie filling
1 package yellow or white cake mix (dry)
1 1/2 sticks butter (sliced)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350.

Dump all of your ingredients into a 9x13 baking dish and bake for one hour.


2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from SITS... the recipe sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that sounds YUMMY! If the firefighters love it, I know my family will too!

    I couldn't find a link to Amanda.

    Have a great weekend, SITSta!

    ReplyDelete