Sunday, November 22, 2009

S'Mores Pie



Do you all love s'mores as much as I do? I just love the ooey, gooey, chocolatey deliciousness of a s'more! My friend Teri gave me this recipe that is just perfect for when you're craving s'mores, but you don't have a bonfire to make them with. It is so simple and so, so, so good! We have it here more often than I should admit. *blush*

Ingredients:
1 graham cracker crust
1 package chocolate chips
1/2 package mini marshmallows

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350.

In a large bowl, toss your marshmallows and chocolate chips together. Pour them into your pie crust and bake for 30 minutes, or until marshmallows begin to toast on top. Your chocolate chips will stay whole, but they'll melt as you take a bite.


4 comments:

  1. Um, your my new favorite blog! That Smore's recipe looks AMAZING! Thanks for sharing :)

    Just stopping by from SITS!

    My personal blog:
    www.finewire.blogspot.com

    If you are ever interested in a new blog design, I would love to work with you!
    www.onefineblogdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems incredibly easy! I love smores, so maybe I will try this on one of my "cheat days."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made this last night and there is only 1 piece left. It is SO good!

    ReplyDelete