Thursday, December 17, 2009

And the winner is. . .

#17--Melissa, who writes about life as a stay-at-home-mom over at her blog called Life as Melissa. If you get a minute, pop over and say hello to her!

Melissa gets the spray bottle of Mrs. Meyer's lavender countertop spray if she gets back to me with her information in 48 hours. If I don't hear from her, I'll pick another winner on Saturday.

Congratulations, Melissa, and thanks for reading!! Thanks to all of you for entering, following on here and on Twitter, joining in over at my community, and posting comments and recipes. It was super- fun, so look for more giveaways soon!!

**I used random.org to generate the winner.


1 comment:

  1. Woohooo! I have a problem though. :( I keep getting a message when I try to "contact you" to install my e-mail program, but I am so not computer savvy. Can you please e-mail me and I will reply back? Pretty please? Thanks!

    msimms0509@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete