Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cucumber Sandwiches



I made these for the adults at my daughter's party yesterday, and they were gobbled up incredibly quickly! I actually had a friend call me last night after the party to ask how they were made. They are great to take to get-togethers, so whip some up before your New Year's Eve party.

The cream cheese mixture that you will use is also great as a veggie dip!

Have a safe and Happy New Year!

Ingredients:
1 loaf whole wheat bread (It's best to remove the crust, but I didn't have time.)
1 cucumber (peeled and sliced thin)
1 package cream cheese
1 package dry Italian dressing mix

Directions:
In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese and dressing mix together with an electric mixer. Spread the mixture onto slices of bread, and then cut the bread into fourths. Place one cucumber slice on each piece of bread. Refrigerate until ready to serve.


1 comment:

  1. These look amazing. Lovin your blog, so glad I happened upon it. When you have time, come and see my blog. I'd be proud and honored to have you as a friend/follower. Happy New Year, Keri (aka Sam) www.samwich365.com

    ReplyDelete