Monday, December 14, 2009

A Little Housekeeping

When I was teaching, I often had to do a little housekeeping. Housekeeping entailed things like taking attendance and organizing file folders. Today, on my blog, I'm going to be doing a little housekeeping--blog style.

First of all, did you all notice that I got a makeover??? Jessica over at This That and Your Blog hooked me up with this new look. I absolutely adore it! She does a fantastic job of taking your ideas and making something fabulous with them. Her backgrounds are SUPER reasonable, too!

I also want to thank Jessica for the giveaway that I won on her blog! I received 50 custom thank-you cards from UPrinting for entering her giveaway. This was my first blog entry win, and I was so excited! They should be in this week, and I cannot wait to see them. Thanks, again, Jessica!

My last to-do on my housekeeping checklist is to also thank Laura at 29andCounting. Her blog is super-funny, so you should definitely hop over to read it. I entered a giveaway on her blog and won it, too!! What did I win? A super-fabulous bag from 29 Cherry Blossoms (an Etsy store). I am anxiously awaiting its arrival. I love bags!!!! Thanks so much, Laura.

Okay, housekeeping is done. . .on to the kitchen for some cooking fun now.


5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your makeover! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link love and I just got an email from Melanie and your package has been shipped along with an little extra something from Melanie herself :) Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog looks great, Jessica did a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete