Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Peanut Butter Pie



While doing my daily naptime blog-stalking recently, I found this delicious and easy as, well, pie recipe on Kimberly's blog. It looked perfect for the playdate that I had planned for today! I made it, and I have to admit that it was FABULOUS! And for those of you who are afraid of cooking, no fear--there is none involved with this dessert!

Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter
2 cups powdered sugar
6 ounces cream cheese
16 ounces whipped cream
1 chocolate pie crust

Directions:
In a large bowl, mix the first four ingredients together until smooth. Fill the pie crust with the mixture and set in the freezer for at least one hour.


5 comments:

  1. It is almost like peanut butter cheese cake. It looks delicious and easy. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks sinfully delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After I had this at your house I just HAD to make one of my own!! Delicious!!

    ReplyDelete