Friday, December 11, 2009

Tilapia Tacos


Sometimes I'm just in the mood for fish. It's light and healthy and is delicious so many ways! I also love tacos, so this recipe is perfect when you're craving something light and spicy! With this, you can use packaged taco seasoning and tortillas or you can make your own. I'll post both of those recipes separately for you.

Ingredients:
3 tilapia filets (dethawed)
1 tablespoon taco seasoning
tortillas (packaged or homemade)
toppings of your choice

Directions:
Preheat your skillet.

Sprinkle the taco seasoning on both sides of the filets. Place them in the skillet and cook until white and flaky. Break into small pieces and fill the tortillas. Top as you desire and enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Yum! So easy too. Im going to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen lots of recipes for fish tacos and I can't imagine it. I may have to just try it. We always have tilapia, tortillas and cheese on hand. Looks like a simple recipe.

    ReplyDelete