Sunday, December 6, 2009

Woohoo! I Won My First Award!


Thanks so much to Tricia at luvsjurn3.blogspot.com for awarding me the Lemonade Stand Award. This is my first award, and it may seem silly to be so excited about it, but I love that people are actually reading my blog!

There are some rules attatched to the award, so I'll share them with you now. The Lemonade Stand Award is to be passed on to ten other great blogs. I will leave all ten of the recipients comments, letting them know that I've chosen them to receive it. I will also link back to the blog that gave me the award (check it out in my first paragraph!).

Thanks again, Tricia! I am so excited to have received this!

Here are my choices for The Lemonade Stand Award. . .go check them out!

1. Our Little Six Pack
2. It's Spelled Maguire
3. The Mykytiuk Files
4. Where He Leads Me I Will Follow
5. Welcome to the Nut House
6. 11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven
7. Life in Central Asia
8. Sharing the Pages of Life
9. Looking Up From the Trenches of Motherhood
10. Rudy Family Ruckus


7 comments:

  1. Why thank you so much, Brandi, for this honor! What a nice surprise it was to check my email this morning and receive this! Thank you, again, and I hope to see you around soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks Brandi! fun!! Thanks so much for reading, and yay! fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Congratulations and thank you! Jay says I'm an awarded author now. =) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! That is so nice of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Brandi! How fun, my first award as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Brandie! My first award also. Now I have to get back to work on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete