Saturday, January 16, 2010

Eggs in a Muffin Tin



Do you have egg lovers like I do? My Josie could eat a dozen eggs at one time! These eggs are perfect for busy moms on busy mornings! You simply crack eggs into muffin tins, season, sprinkle with cheese, and let them bake while you take care of everything else that you have to do. They're great on biscuits, toast, or just as finger foods for your little ones.

Don't forget to enter for the giveaway. It ends sometime tomorrow. Also, don't forget about ways you can help Haiti.

Ingredients:

1 muffin tin
6 eggs
salt and pepper to taste
sprinkle of garlic powder
cheese (shredded)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350.

Spray your muffin tins with nonstick spray. Crack open one egg per muffin cup. Sprinkle the top of each with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Top with shredded cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Use a fork to go around the edges of the eggs to loosen them.


5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat! I will have to try this! So easy & would make for happy boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an easy way to make eggs! I will have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I make a similar recipe except I put a slice of deli ham in the bottom of the muffin tin first. Kinda makes for a "bacon" and egg type breakfast but without the fat of the bacon!

    ReplyDelete