Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Follow

Friday Follow
Are you looking for more great blogs to read? If so, hop on over to the Friday Follow, which is hosted by Midday Escapades, Hearts Make Families, and One 2 Try. This is a blog hop that helps you gain readers, and gives you the opportunity to find other great blogs!

Here's how YOU can join the celebration:
*This is taken from the Friday Follow homesite.
  • Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add to one blog linky.
  • Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots. We will follow you back.
  • Follow as many blogs as you like.
  • Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow.
  • Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.

MckLinky Blog Hop


7 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! I love sharing recipes!

    New follower from "Friday Follow"! I'd love for you to come visit me!

    Have a great weekend!
    ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fun kitchen blogs! Happy Follow Friday, new follower here. You can find me blogging here: http://www.couponclippinmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up at Friday Follow! It’s such a grand day to meet you, so here I am...your newest blog follower. Happy weekend!

    ~ Lynn
    http://www.middayescapades.com

    p.s. Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum. Your blog makes me hungry. Happy Friday Follow - Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am now following you from Friday Follow. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I'm new from the Friday Follow list. Your blog looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete