Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oatmeal Pancakes



Leigh has a recipe blog called "From My Kitchen to Yours," too. Great minds think alike, heh? We discovered each other recently, and I have enjoyed checking out her recipes. You should go take a look! One of the recipes that I knew I had to try out was her oatmeal pancakes. I've shared with you all how much my children adore their oatmeal. They really love any kind of breakfast food, so these are sure to be a hit. Thanks, Leigh!

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup quick oats
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups milk
3 tablespoons butter (melted)

Directions:
Preheat your griddle or skillet.

Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl. Stir in milk and melted butter. Add your eggs, one at a time, and mix well. Cook on the hot griddle; flip when the centers are bubbly, and cook the other side until golden brown.


4 comments:

  1. Yummy. I will try.Thanks
    XoxoGapGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are having breakfast for dinner too and now I am kinda wishing I was making these again! We LOVE them and I hope you do too! hm...maybe next week.

    I have to say though, my friend Erin came up with the name for my recipe blog...i really shouldn't take credit for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We too are having pancakes for dinner!! Gotta love easy meals on station days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had breakfast for dinner too but I made biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs.

    ReplyDelete