Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Poppyseed Bread



I found this recipe while checking out other cooking blogs, but I forgot to copy the link to the blog...if it's your recipe, let me know and I'll link back to you. Sorry!

This is a simple sweet bread. No yeast required! It makes two loaves, so it would be great to have one for home and give one away. That's what I did!

Ingredients:
1 yellow cake mix
1 package coconut cream instant pudding
1 cup hot water
4 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1/4 cup poppyseeds

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350.

Dump everything into a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer for four minutes. Pour into two loaf pans. Bake for 45 minutes, or until done.


3 comments:

  1. Yum!! I can't wait to try it!! Do you think it would taste okay if I used vanilla puding or lemon versus coconut cream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it would taste like, but I'd love to hear if you try it! I think that the lemon would give it a nice flavor! Let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so informative and clever. Can't wait to try most of your recent posts. I intend to stop by again!
    Our blogs are semi-similar; I'd love your feedback about mine, if you have a sec!
    www.TodaysCliche.com. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete