Thursday, February 11, 2010

Frugal Friday


Happy Friday, everyone! Sorry I'm getting this up so late. My friend Tami had her baby last night at 28 weeks, so I had her three children overnight and this morning, which led to limited computer time as you can imagine. Mama and Baby Luke are both doing well...congrats Tami! I am not going to have the opportunity to participate in this today, but I will for sure be reading yours!!

Have you thought of any frugal meals for this week? If so, share them with us in this fun blog hop. Simply write a post on your blog telling us about your meal. Share the cost of it, too, if you want. Click on the title, copy the url, and paste it down there under the MckLinky. All readers will have to do is click on it to be taken straight to your blog. Easy, huh?


MckLinky Blog Hop


3 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Congrats Tami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Tami! It has been a busy week for me too so no Frugal Friday from me. Next week, I will delight you with something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad your friend and her baby are doing well! What a great friend you are to help be there for her right now...friends like you are true gold...I have a dear friend that helped me when my son was in the NICU, and she is a one of a kind, I could never thank her enough...I am sure your friend is so grateful to have you right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete