Friday, May 7, 2010

Some Plugs

Hey guys--this is just a quick post to let you know that I have set up a Facebook fan page for my blog. I'd love it and be extremely honored if those of you with Facebook pages would "like" it. Just click the "like" button on the left side bar, if you feel like it.

Secondly, I am walking in the March of Dimes walk-a-thon in the morning with my husband and three precious kids. March of Dimes raises money for premature babies and their families. All three of our children have been born prematurely, though only one has had to spend time in the NICU. We are so grateful for the care that he received while there, and are happy to be raising a little money for this cause. We just signed up for it this afternoon, so we haven't raised any money yet. If you feel like donating, the secure site is http://www.marchforbabies.org/brandicastle. Thank you all and have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. March of Dimes is a wonderful organization! My son was born at 28 weeks and spent 5 weeks in the NICU!

    ReplyDelete