Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cream Cheese & Jalapeno Stuffed Burgers


I love, love, love cheeseburgers! These are on the grill as I'm typing this. I found this idea on allrecipes.com yesterday and just had to try them out. I cant wait to eat them for lunch!

Ingredients:
1 package hamburger meat
1 package cream cheese
1 jalapeno (chopped finely)
seasonings

Directions:
In a small bowl, cream together the cream cheese and chopped jalapeno. You might add a little seasoning if you like your burgers well-seasoned (like we do!)

Make the hamburger patties like you normally do, but press them to 1/4" thick.

Spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture on one of the patties. Top it with another patty, and press the sides together to form a seal.

When you grill them, it may take a little longer before they're done because of the filling.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Oh my! Now you've done it. i mean for real. This just may be too much! I think I am shorting out my laptop from drooling! We WILL be having these when my husband gets back home this weekend. Oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete