Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Day Late on My Meal Plan...

I'm just going to get right on it since I'm a day late. Our days go by so quickly that sometimes I lose track of which day is which...is that a sign of old age?? I'm having to keep things pretty simple, as I'm not supposed to be on my feet a ton. With three previous preterm babies, my OB doesn't take any chances.

Monday--Pork Chops with Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Apples, steamed broccoli

Tuesday--Bacon, eggs, and biscuits We have spent all day at our four-year-old's field trip, so we're tired!

Wednesday--Grilled cheese and tomato soup

Thursday--Cheese quesadillas, pinto beans, avocado slices

Friday--Pizza night

Saturday--Mummy dogs, corn on the cob, fruit salad

Sunday--Dinner at my parents' house...yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment