Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Meal Plan

I'm a day late, but I just didn't have much energy yesterday to even think up my weekly meal plan. I hope this Tuesday finds you all well!

Monday--My brother made us goulash, so I didn't have to cook!

Tuesday--Maple Glazed Meatballs over rice with steamed broccoli (Our friend made us these when I was so sick earlier this summer. I'm just taking them straight from the freezer to the crockpot. They're great freezer-friendly meals!)

Wednesday--Ranch mac & cheese (recipe coming!) with steamed peas

Thursday--Hot dog & marshmallow roast with our friends 3DudesandaDiva after she takes our family Christmas card pics

Friday--Leftover spaghetti sauce from this recipe over pasta (It makes a ton!), with a salad

Saturday--Grilled chicken drumsticks, baked potatoes, green beans

Sunday--Sausage & potatoes and ?? side


3 comments:

  1. Just curious! Do you have a fire pit for grilling your hot doga or do you put them on the grill? We have a nice grill, but I was thinking a fire pit might be nice for kids to roast their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some leftover taco meat in the freezer, and spaghetti on my menu for dinner. So I made taco spaghetti, topped it with cheddar cheese and avocados and Jay said it was his new favorite. The kids gobbled it up too.
    I don't know if it's been done, but I hadn't heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article! You really open a lot of information up on this one for anyone that is looking to lose that fat. I hope this information get a reach a lot of people that's going through this weight loss struggle. I was reading this other article similar to yours have you ran into this website Weekly Diet Plan

    ReplyDelete