Sunday, November 21, 2010

Taco Pasta



It's been a while since I have posted an actual meal, hasn't it? It's not that I haven't been cooking meals...it's more that I haven't been experimenting too much. I guess I was in a slump, but this is COOKING week, and I am in the mood to try stuff out!

I found this recipe here. She posts a ton of gluten-free recipes, so her blog may interest some of you a lot. This particular recipe caught my eye because it was so simple, yet sounded perfect to make since all of the ingredients were already in my kitchen. The best part was that it took only minutes to prepare. I love meals like that!

We are having this for lunch today, so I can't say if it was a hit or not, but I'm sure it will be!

Pics to come. :)

Ingredients:
1 pound ground meat
1 package mini shell pasta noodles
1 can chopped green chilies
1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
1 package taco seasoning
cheddar cheese (grated)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350.

Boil the noodles al dente and drain. Brown and drain your ground meat. To the ground meat, add the taco seasoning, chilies, and tomato sauce. Mix well. Pour into a 9x13 baking dish. Top with shredded cheddar. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.


No comments:

Post a Comment