Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

I am resolving to start posting more this year. For the last six months, we have been in "survival mode," as my husband calls it. I was super sick for the first 23 weeks of this pregnancy, then I was on bedrest for three weeks, then Thanksgiving and Christmas hit, as well as birthday parties for two of my three kids. I just have not been cooking much. We have eaten a lot of sandwiches, frozen pizza *hangs head in shame,* and take-out. No wonder I've gained more weight with this baby than any of my others! ;)

Anyway, I am resolving to get back in the kitchen to share some more great recipes with you. I also intend to start back up with my Meatless Monday posts and Monday Meal Plans, though I actually think I'm going to make them into Sunday Weekly Meal Plans. All of this will start happening this week, but then I will take a few weeks off when our baby arrives (which probably won't be much longer based on my previous births). Please bare with me as we transition into a family of SIX!

So, let's start off with this week's meal plan, shall we?

Monday--Creamy spinach & artichoke pasta, tossed salad, French bread

Tuesday--Buffalo Chicken Chili, cornbread

Wednesday--Pepperoni pizza (using this recipe for crust), Caesar salad, carrot sticks with ranch dressing

Thursday--Split pea soup, crackers, and Chocolate Sheath cake for dessert

Friday--leftovers night

Saturday--Hard tacos, pinto beans, sliced avocados

Sunday--Mexican cornbread, leftover pinto beans, and coleslaw


No comments:

Post a Comment