Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekly Meal Plan

What's the weather like where you live? Here in Oklahoma City, we are having the first snow fall of the season. So far, it's light and not sticking around, but another storm is supposed to bring more in tomorrow.

Cold and snow make me want to cook lots of calorie-filled, delicious, comfort foods. Are you like that? I also LOVE using my crockpot when we are "hibernating" during the winter. Smelling our dinner cooking all day just makes our home seem even cozier!

Here's what's on our plan for this week...a lot of these are repeats from last week because I ended up doing very little cooking again.

Monday--Buffalo chicken chili (I didn't get to make it last week.)

Tuesday--Chicken and cheese quesadillas, avocado slices

Wednesday--Our big baby girl turns seven, so we'll take her out for her birthday dinner!

Thursday--These ham and cheese pinwheels, salad

Friday--Homemade pizza night, broccoli and cauliflower salad

Saturday--Taco soup with tortilla chips and avocado, cornbread

Sunday--Breakfast for dinner

I'm going to be baking this easy pumpkin bread and these M&M cookies this week, too.


2 comments:

  1. Yum! Brandi please share with me your meal plans, they sound so wonderful and simple. Stop by my blog for a chance to win a Scentsy candle bar and warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We nominated you for an 'award'. Check out our blog for details if you choose to participate.

    ReplyDelete