Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Finally a New Recipe...Mini Pecan Pie Muffins

I whipped these up this morning for a breakfast treat.  I made them two days ago, as well, but didn't get a chance to take a picture.  You see, when you're feeding seven people, food goes fast.  REALLY fast.  I honestly put them on my pretty serving tray so I could get this great shot, but when I came back with my phone, they were gone.  I am not kidding.  I am terrified of their teenage years.  So anyway...I decided to give it another go this morning.  I was able to hold them off of the muffins long enough to get a photo by feeding them yogurt while I was getting the shot.  Had to pull out my bag of Mama tricks, y'all.

This recipe was a Pinterest find, and I can promise you that it is a keeper.  You make them in a mini-muffin pan, so they're just the perfect size to pop in your mouth!  Make sure you have a cold glass of milk handy.  Or coffee.  Or in my case both. 

Here's the Pinterest recipe where I found them.  Happy eating!


3 comments:

  1. Girl these sound so yummy. I can't wait to make them. My hub loves pecan pie so I think he will love these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were seriously so easy to make and were gone in minutes both times!

    ReplyDelete